Computer fast.i have a really nice internet connection that never would let me down, but its my computer that is running slow. i get on browsers and they have such big loading times, and trying to access files on my computer itself is slow, when i play a game that are old(diabolic 2, metal gear solid) are running slow, and my computer should be able to run games like from 1995-2006 smoothly, how do i speed up my computer plz and thank you
video tutrial-

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

fast computers

Computer fast.i have a really nice internet connection that never would let me down, but its my computer that is running slow. i get on browsers and they have such big loading times, and trying to access files on my computer itself is slow, when i play a game that are old(diabolic 2, metal gear solid) are running slow, and my computer should be able to run games like from 1995-2006 smoothly, how do i speed up my computer plz and thank you
video tutrial-

Click Hear

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Nayan Samodder
CSE student (CPI)
View my complete profile